Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summertime is almost over, and a New Year's Resolution Update

I admit it---I've pretty much failed at my New Year's Resolutions - mainly the blogging aspect. I haven't read as much as I'd have liked to, and for what I did read, I tended to just give it a star rating on GoodReads and not post a review here as well. I've done pretty well with cooking new things, but I just haven't shared too many of them (we tend to eat them all before I can get a picture taken). Quilting also has fallen by the wayside, as I've discovered I really don't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I have sewn a few dresses though, and hopefully will start posting about that process.

But today is a new day, so I'll begin again and see what happens. I'm not promising that I'll excel, but I'll definitely try again to stick to everything better this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment