Sunday, August 18, 2013

Goals for the Week and an update

I'm going to be starting a few new features here on Forever Learning including:


Goal Setting Sundays---I'll put up some weekly goals of mine and see how I've done on the previous week's goals

Menu Plan Mondays---Here's what we'll be eating this week

Craft Time Wednesdays---I'll give you all a glimpse of what I'm working on, whether it is knitting, cross stitch, sewing, or other crafts

Recipe Friday---I'll post a recipe that I've made during the week (hopefully with lots of pictures!)

Book Review Saturday---I'll post a review of a book I've finished recently.

So without further ado, let's get on to the Goals for the Week:

Personal Goals:
1. Wake up by 7:30 at least 5 days this week.
2. Finish Reading:
Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping HouseThe Catcher in the Rye , The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals

Homemaking Goals:
3. Work at least 20 minutes a day on craft projects
4. Try 1 new recipe





No comments:

Post a Comment