Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

Just finished reading the Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson, and all I can say is wow. This one started off a little slow as we learned about Lisbeth's new life, but once things started happening, there was a mad rush of activity and suspense until the very end. We finally get answers to the questions we had from book 1, such as "What is "All the Evil" and "Why is Lisbeth the way she is", as well as the explanation for why Bjurman did what he did in the first book. Again as with book 1, I wasn't too fond of Berger, and even less so in this book, but it is ok as she doesn't really appear all that often in this book.


I'm excited to start book 3!!

Rating 5/5

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like I need to pick up books 2 and 3. I read book 1 and then watched all of the foreign versions of the movies. I know movies leave some things out or do them a different way, so thanks for the reminder to add this to my booklist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your review! I loved the first book and am dying to read the rest. With sequels, you never know if they're going to carry the excitement or fizzle out, so I was glad to read your post.

    ReplyDelete