Wednesday, January 4, 2012

52 books in 52 weeks challenge

Robin (of My Two Blessings) is the host of the returning 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge.

The challenge is simple: read 52 books in a year (thus, the 52 weeks).  It can be any book you want - easy or hard; as Robin states: "The goal is to read 52 books.  How you get there is up to you."


-------
I'm excited to be participating in this challenge this year, and will do my best to blog a review about each book that I read. You can see what I'm currently reading on the sidebar to the right.

Below is a list of the books I've read this year, with a link to my review of each one.

1. The Light Horseman's Daughter by David Crookes
2.  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
3. Catherine the Great by Robert Massie
4. The Girl Who Played With Fire by stieg Larsson
5. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
6.  Open by Andre Agassi
7. The Shallows: What the Internet is doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr
8.  The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
9.  The Girl who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
10.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
11.  The Emancipation of Robert Sadler

No comments:

Post a Comment